We offer a wide range of levels of teaching – from absolute beginners to advanced. For those looking to expand their knowledge further we offer cultural courses and meetings as well. Our teaching is not towards a qualification, but if you desire to enter an exam we will support you and do an individual entry. Please, talk to us about it. If your needs do not fit in with the courses offered we support individuals and can arrange bespoke courses.
We produce our own material but some courses will also be accompanied by an appropriate textbook.
The levels we teach are divided as follows:
- Business – language specific to business needs.
- Total Beginners – aimed at people with no real experience in the language.
- Survival Language for Holidays – useful phrases for your vacations
- Beginners Plus – for those with a small amount of experience.
- Intermediate – for those with a few years experience.
- Advanced – are you reasonably fluent? This is for you.
- Cultural – courses about the countries’ culture and so on, it might even be in the language!
- Foreign Language Revision – sessions to revise for GCSE and A Level.
- EFL Revision – sessions to revise for ESOL entry exams.
- Study English in the UK – spend a few days in Bedford, either with a family or in a hotel to learn English.
- Courses in Spain – stay with a family, and practise with them!
- Children – courses aimed at young children, it’s always easy to learn while young!
- One to One Tuition – To focus on your needs.